How to register for a TEAM’s Tournament - Summary
- Click on the Tournament you want to join.
- Click on the “REGISTER” button
- Select from your available teams in the pop-up screen, click “NEXT”
- Select the players from your team's roster that will play with you in the Tournament. Note: a player must have joined the tournament's community, or the message "must join this community" will appear. Tell the player to ADD COMMUNITY in their Rival Passport
- Click “JOIN TOURNAMENT” to finish.
- Your team will appear in the "TEAMS" tab on the tournament page, where the captain can manage your team's roster or unregister.
Note: A player is the TEAM Captain for any TEAM Tournament they join. Only the Captain can “UNREGISTER” a TEAM from a TEAM Tournament. The Team Captain is responsible for making sure all their teammates are available to play. The Captain must check-in if required, stream their gameplay on Twitch, go to the tournament Game Page(s), enter the Final Score(s), etc.
VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW: